Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finally - the winners!

It took more than a month but I finally have the gift certificate winners in the "first three rows" givaway.

The random integer generator picked the following quilters who won twiddletails store gift certificates:

Completed and sewn together - $20 gift certificate from the twiddletails store: Karen
Completed but not together - $10 gift certificate from the twiddletails store: Jessica

Congratulations!

Please email me at thatquilt{at}gmail{dot}com and I'll send you details.


Just a reminder that Rainbow Jane signups start in August. If you're interested and would like me to let you know when you can sign up, visit the store and send me an email.

(There's a special offer for blog readers on my other blog today.)

3 comments:

  1. which Karen?
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the link went to me, I'm the winner? Hey, that is great! Thank you for hosting this giveaway, Anina, it was a really nice thing for you to do when you already do these tutorials for us. I'll send you a picture of my three rows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! And thank you, Anina, for always working to keep us motivated! :)

    ReplyDelete